The summer is one of the best times to be a kid. As a parent.. it means keeping them entertained. Here are 5 places that you can take your kiddos this summer that will not only peak their interest but it will also be educational. Who says you can't learn when you're on summer break!
- Boonshoft Museum of Discovery - Here your kids can learn about all different things through science, exhibits, and interactive displays.
- National Museum of the United States Air Force - Here you will see the history of the U.S. Air Force through the showcase of the planes that were flown.
- SunWatch Indian Village - Here you will experience a day in the life of a Native American village nestled in right next to the Great Miami.
- Carillon Historical Park - Here you will learn about Dayton's industrial innovations and contributions to the world.
- Cox Arboretum - Here you will enjoy all kinds of different flowers, a beautiful butterfly house, and the ponds and streams that are full of fish and turtles to watch.
Check out some of these great places around Dayton, you might even learn a thing or two yourself!